As from Thursday 5th November we are all back on lockdown.
We are classed as an essential business and will be able to stay open but we will have a few tighter rules that customers must follow for both your own, and our staffs safety.
- We will have a limit of 2 people per group coming into the shop at one time.
- There will be a limit on how many people are allowed in the shop at one time so there may be a que or a little wait outside before coming in.
- There will be a time limit on how long people will be in the shop for, as we don’t want customers standing outside in the cold for too long.
- You must wear a mask at all times, unless exempt. And keep to the 2 metre social distance rules.
- We are still going to be selling fish and plants, but customers will not be able to pick out a certain fish that they want, as we can not keep a safe social distance from you.
At the moment we won’t be offering a delivery service just yet but we can offer a collection at the car park if this is preferred, customers can phone the shop on 01902 670098 to place their order and you can either pay over the phone or pay on collection. A time will be given for your collection.
We will be open normal hours but closing a little earlier on Fridays.
Monday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Thursdays closed all day
Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 1.00pm
We understand this is no fun anymore but for us to be able to stay open we do have to follow and stick to these rules so we ask for your understanding and patience at this time.